Geelong has really stepped up their brunch game over the last few years, with cute little cafes popping up left right and centre.
So here’s a guide to 7 of the best cafes and what you should try at each one!
- King Of The Castle – um the Croissant Benny, are you kidding me, pork crackle with breakfast, don’t mind if I do!
- Freckleduck – Baked ricotta & blueberry hotcake is to die for!
- The Village Door – round up the troops and head to The Village Door on pako for THE BEST brekky platter you will every lay your eyes on.
- Southside – the guys at Southside make the best coffee to go with an even better acai bowl!
- Neighbour Geelong – you’ll get some of the greatest and I mean the GREATEST slow cooked eggs here, sometimes simple does the trick!
- Little Green Corner – Try the winter veggie stack on sourdough and you will leave with the warmest (and fullest) of bellies!
image credit – King Of The Castle